Currently, all legal Covid restrictions regards table sizes have been completely relaxed, allowing any size of table or party.
(Please remember that children in highchairs must count as one person as they will still require a space at your table)
Outside dining/drinking – please be aware, although most of our outside tables are ‘covered’, we cannot guarantee that your table will be undercover (so maybe bring a brolly!) Our ‘covered’ tables will keep you dry, but please.. wrap up warm! We also have blankets that you may purchase from us too - however, to remain Covid-secure, you must take these home with you!
You may book an outside table only, however, should the weather deteriorate, we may not be able to offer you a table inside - we will do our best, but we cannot guarantee it. If you have booked a table in the restaurant and decide you’d like to dine & drink outside and relinquish your table inside, we’ll do our best to accommodate you, however, please be aware we may be unable to re-seat you inside should the weather deteriorate.
To book your table with us , please complete the Online Booking Form below or call our friendly team on 01623 747777 (Please remember that children in highchairs must count as one person as they will still require a space at your table)
After pressing Continue, simply select the number of diners (max 6 persons per table),
Select the date of your visit, (next)
Select the desired seating time, (next)
then follow the payment instructions.
You will receive an email confirmation.
For tables of 7 or more please call The Devonshire directly on 01623 747 777
We look forward to seeing you soon...
Even though guidance regards Covid 19 has been relaxed, our priorities are unchanged, we must keep our staff, our customers AND our business SAFE – being as safe from covid as possible means safe from closure… especially during the Winter months. Without our business, we have no lovely staff and no loyal customers.
1) We strongly recommend that all tables be pre-booked, so you know that we'll have a table specially for you. Should any customers arrive without a reservation, we will of course do our best to seat you if we can, however, we cannot guarantee availability.
2) All restaurant reservations prior to 9pm will be allocated our usual 2 hour table time – reservations after 9pm may remain at the table for drinks until closing time. For restaurant reservations a £5 deposit (excluding December) will be required per person upon booking. (Please remember that children in highchairs must count as one person as they will still require a space at your table)
3) Face coverings – all of our staff will continue to wear face coverings when necessary, however for customers – it's a personal choice – whatever feels right for you!
5) Although over 90% of our team are vaccinated, every member of our team has access to lateral flow testing at work. Where our team cannot work within a safe social distance, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk. We have completed a full risk assessment on each of our venues, including deliveries to protect both our teams and suppliers. This assessment has been shared with our team.
6) Hand sanitizing stations remain available– we encourage customers to sanitize their hands upon arrival and during their visit too.
7) Our sanitizer bottles placed upon tables for customer use will continue for diners only – and for drinkers who request one.
8) We will continue to offer our amazing 'takeaways' whenever we can, however our restaurant customers will be given priority.
9) We may adapt our procedures as Government Guidance allows, failure to observe safety measures introduced by the Government or our Company will result in service not being provided and customers will be kindly asked to leave.
10) If any customers planning to visit are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of Covid-19, please protect yourself, your family, our NHS and our team by staying at home.
Thank you as always everyone for your continued support … we really are so grateful.
We can't wait to see you!
Rectory Road - Upper Langwith - NG20 9RF